- Did you see Encanto? Did you like it?
- What are the things that create pressure in the lives of teenagers?
- If a friend was really stressed out, How would you help them deal with stress?
- Does that advise apply to you?
- Who is your favorite Super-Hero?
- Why do you think that Loki wanted humans to bow to him?
- Loki said that kneeling was humans’ natural state. Do you agree with him or not? What evidence do you have?
- Loki would argue that humans aren’t really free. In fact, in other places in the movie, he says that outright. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- The old man said there were always those in the world who want others to kneel before them. Can you name some of them?
- What about God? Does He want us to be free? Does God want us to knell to him? How do you know?
Wreck it Ralph
- What is a favorite video game?
- What does it mean to be a “bad guy” and a “good guy”?
- Why did Ralph want to be a “good guy” so much?
- Do you think the “bad guys” club was helpful for Ralph, or not? Why?
- Have you ever felt like Ralph? Have you ever wanted to be something different, but couldn’t for whatever reason?
- Is it possible for people to change? How do you know?
- Share a time someone has been a good friend to you.
- What does friendship look like?
- What gifts have God given you?
- Have you’ve ever experienced sadness?
- We are going to practice empathy. Define Empathy. List the characters in this short. What do you think each character was feeling?
- What do you think the Mom wanted from her son? What do you think the Son wanted from his Mom?
- How is this video similar and different to the relationship you have with your parents?