- Take a picture that shows 8 hands and 13 fingers.
- Take a jumping pic.
- Photo a license plate which has all numbers summing to exactly 11.
- Find a statue and recreate the statue side by side with your group
- Take a picture that captures the true essence of the color orange.
- Take a picture of a non-human animal or insect
- Recreate a photo that feels like it’s from the 90’s
- Everyone in your group must pick a jungle animal or sound and film your group reproducing the sounds of a jungle.
- Your group is now a band. Create your first album cover.
- Make a human pyramid.
- Stealthily get in another group’s photo.
- Your whole group must take a picture with shoes on every person’s hand.
- Have your group recreate a famous painting.
- One of your team has passed gas. Everyone else on the team needs to react.
- Take a photo of your group that matches the caption “I can’t believe we all fit in here”
- Film someone in your group successfully completing a water bottle flip
- Take a photo or video re-enacting a moment in history
- Recreate a photo reacting an awkward date
- Factor: 18×3+3x 2-6x
- Construct and wear pirate hats made out of paper.
- As a group, you need to do 100 push-up total. Film it as proof.
- From a birdseye view, while using all group members, recreate a giant emoji
- Recreate any scene from the Star Wars films
- Take a picture of scared people watching a meteorite approach!
- Someone getting wet
- Find two black cars side by side.
- Snap a shot of a teammate standing under a lightbulb as if coming up with a brilliant idea.
- Picture of $3.25
- Take a photo or film a video of two team members play-fighting and showing off their martial arts skills.
- Take a picture with someone wearing a crown.
2. Bobbing for Pizza
3. Pizza on the Moon (sci-fi theme)
4. Pistol-Packin’ Pizza Mamaabout:blank
5. Purty Mouth Pizza
6. You Like-a Pizza?
7. Shake Yer Moneymaker Pizza Baker
8. Rome If You Want To (Roman-style pizza)
9. Value of Pie
10. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Cheeseburgers (Because It’s Pizza)
11. Here Today, Gone Tomato Pies
12. Fun Guys Vegan Pizza
13. Wake Up to Breakfast Pizza
14. Up Your Pizza Hole
15. My Big Fat Italian Pizza (My Big Fat Italian Pasta and My Big Fat Greek Pizza are taken!)
16. Sloppy’s Slice Shop
17. Va-Va-Voom Vegan Pizza
18. Now That’s What I Call Pizza!
19. Pi Za Pies
20. Mama Said Pizza!
21. Pepper Annie’s Pizza Emporium
22. Piggy Parts Pizza
23 Mean Old Mr. Pizza
24. Master of My Doughmain
25. I’m Too Sexy for My Slice
26. Onomatopizza (taken in Mumbai)
27. Pizza’hoy! (taken in Granada)
28. Start Spreadin’ the Sauce!
29. Pizza Gorillaz
30. Ex-Wife’s Pizza
31. Pizza Up in Dis House
32. The 3 Pizzateers
33. Big Gay Pizza Gals
The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza. –@ItsJennaMarbles
s your best friend’s privacy more important than pizza? Don’t be afraid to say no — you’re not alone.
While 60 percent of Americans say they would never feel comfortable sharing their email contacts, throw in a cheesy, greasy pie and that notion disappears. A recent study of 3,108 MIT students found that a whopping 98 percent of college students gave up their best friend’s email address when they were promised a free slice of pizza.
I ordered pizza for me and my buddy and when I took the first bite after it got delivered I meant to say “this is just what the doctor ordered” but instead I said “this is just what I ordered” @tastefactory
Domino’s new marketing campaign will start bringing you a pizza every morning unless you call to stop them first.
Grayce Belvedere-Young said in a recent interview that “All noids should be removed forever from every place and maybe even removed from all branch timeines.”